1. Wynonna Judd will bring her country rockin' hits to Sarasota for her Rockin' Christmas tour stop.
Wynonna's concerts include her hits as well as her holiday favorites backed by her band the Big Noise. The show starts at 8 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 22 at the Van Wezel.
2. The Van Wezel will also be host to A Christmas Carol at 7 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 23. The Broadway-style rpduction by Nebraska Theater Caravan brings the timeless story to life. Tickets are priced from $10-$50. For more information, call the Box Office at 941-953-3368, or toll free 800-826-9303, or visit www.VanWezel.org
3. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow in Sarasota. Snow Fest Sarasota runs through Sunday, Dec. 23 at the Fairgrounds bringing more than 240 tons of snow complete with snow tubing, a snow mountain, ice skating and more. Admission is free, parking costs $5. The parking donation goes to The Lazarus Foundation's Kids Force program to help disadvantaged or critically ill child
4. Get one last visit in with Santa Claus before Christmas while getting some puppy hugs. Southeastern Guide Dogs will bring the jolly old elf and some dogs to provide some holiday cheer from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 22 at Southeastern Guide Dogs-Sarasota, 1618 Main St.
5. Have breakfast with Santa at The Ritz-Carlton. Santa Claus will have a family breakfast from 9 to 11 a.m. Sunday in the Ballroom Foyer where kiddies and parents can enjoy a variety of tasty delights including an omelet and waffle station. Face painting and other children's activities will be offered. Cost is $59 per adult; $39 per child. For more information, call (941) 309-2000.