Mother's Day is the perfect time to treat the moms, grandmas, sisters and aunts in your life! Celebrate the holiday, which falls on Sunday, May 12 this year, by enjoying a delicious meal at a favorite restaurant in Sarasota.
Want to give her a homemade gift, too? Check out these Mother's Day craft projects, which can be made from materials around the house.
Here's a look at ways to celebrate with mom this weekend around the Sarasota area, from the Patch events calendar:
Libby's Mother's Day Indulgence
- Sunday, 9:30 a.m.- 10 p.m.
- 1917 S Osprey Ave, Sarasota
Mother's Day Brunch
- Sunday, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Selby Botanical Gardens 811 S Palm Ave, Sarasota
Mother's Day at Eat Here
- Sunday, 5 p.m- Midnight
- Eat Here Sarasota - 1888 Main Street, Sarasota
- Eat Here Siesta Key - 240 Avenida Madera, Sarasota
- Eat Here Anna Maria - 5315 Gulf Drive, Holmes Beach
Café L'Europe Mother's Day Brunch
- Sunday, 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. and Mother’s Day Bon Nuit: 5 pm to close
- Cafe L'Europe 431 Saint Armands Cir, Sarasota
Mothers Day Brunch on the Bay
- Sunday, 10:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- 8374 N Tamiami Trl, Sarasota
Celebrate Mother’s Day at Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar with special Three-Course Brunch Menu
- Sunday, 11:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- 2001 Siesta Dr, Sarasota
Mimosa Brunch at Ziti
- Sunday, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- 3501 S Tamiami Trl, Sarasota
And if going out to brunch isn't your style, a chocolate chip pancake breakfast in bed will brighten any mom's day.
Sign up for the Sarasota Patch email newsletter to get the latest local news delivered straight to your inbox so you won't miss a thing!
TELL US: Are you taking your mom to brunch on Mother's Day? If so, where are you celebrating? Share in the comments below.