Taking a new meaning to waterfront gallery, a five-story Yacht is docked at Sarasota's Marina Jack through March 28. SeaFair is a one-of-a-kind vessel that is an art gallery. It was specifically built that way by its owners, David and Lee Ann Lester, and launched in 2007.
Art on board include 30 prestigious international galleries presenting an array of contemporary art including paintings, sculpture, photography, design and fine art glass.
Want to check out the yacht, Sarasota? Hours are from noon - 7 p.m. through March 28. Admission is $10 in advance and $15 at the door.
Fast Facts about SeaFair:
- 5 Stories Tall
- 228-Feet Long
- $40 million to build
- Weighs 2800 international tons
- Deck One features a formal entry, ten individual exhibit spaces and a coffee bar
- Deck Two features twelve exhibit spaces and the Luxe Lounge, an open-air champagne and caviar lounge on the aft deck
- Deck Three features six exhibit spaces and Sapore’, our formal glass-walled restaurant
- The Sky Deck (Deck Four) contains Bistro360, an informal open-air restaurant and Bar360, a cocktail reception area