Nik Wallenda, a Sarasota resident known for his fantastic feats of wire walking, performed a 600 feet walk 200 feet above U.S. 41 Tuesday morning.
"I truly love this city and anything I can do to shine an international spotlight and attract more visitors, I'm more than willing to do," Wallenda said.
From 200 feet up, Wallenda got a great view of downtown Sarasota.
"It looks amazing. Just as amazing as it does down here. It's a beautiful city," Wallenda said.
Watch our video to see more Wallenda's promotional walk for Circus Sarasota.
Let Patch save you time. Get great local stories like this delivered right to your inbox or smartphone everyday with our free newsletter. Simple, fast sign-up here.
Related Nik Wallenda Coverage:
- Wallenda Wire Walk: Live Video Of Nik Wallenda Atop Sarasota
- Wallenda Walk Live: Wallenda Walks Wire 200 Feet Over Sarasota
- RAW VIDEO: Nik Wallenda's First Steps Across The Wire
- Wallenda Wire Walk: Know Before You Go
- Sarasota OKs Nik Wallenda's Tightrope Walk Over U.S. 41
- Wallenda Requests Approval To Walk On Wire Over U.S. 41
- It's Nik Wallenda Day in Sarasota (VIDEO)
- Sarasota Invited To Welcome Home Nik Wallenda
- Late Night Shows Have Fun With Wallenda
- Episode Recap: Nik Wallenda's 'Danger By Design'
- 13 Million Watched Nik Wallenda Walk Over Niagara Falls
- Nik Wallenda: Wallenda Completes Walk Across Niagara Falls
- Nik Wallenda Over Niagara: The World Is Watching
- Wallenda To Walk Niagara Falls Tightrope June 15
- Daredevil Wallenda To Speak At Ringling