The end of December concludes another successful Atomic in Sarasota, Florida at the treasured Municipal Auditorium and Bay Front room. It was a pleasure to see so many new faces at this year's Atomic show and so many old friends and past vendors who traveled near and far to come shop with us this year.
Talk about community support and the appreciation of shopping local, buying handmade and supporting the indie crafters. We appreciate the droves of people who stood patiently in line. Thank you!
Ticket Sarasota, West Coast Woman, Clothesline Tees, Atomic Ranch Magazine, Mommy Magazine, The Village Magazine, North River Rolling Renegades, Jessica's Picture Framing, Fringe Spa & Salon, Tampa Bay Etsy Crew.
Carrie, Louise, Austin, Dari & Kristen, James, Mommy Gang, Village Magazine, Fringe Spa & Salon and TBEC, THANK YOU!! Without your support it would be difficult to run this show without the added exposure and street cred that you add to Atomic. I appreciate you believing in Atomic and the immense help you all gave me to get the word out about this year's Atomic show. Thank you 2013 Atomic Sponsors, you rock it to the moon and back!
If you were at Atomic, most likely, you'll find yourself in a crowd shot, there were a ton of them taken by Sid Graves and Daniel Perales (thank you gentlemen!), click the FLICKR links to see their Atomic show sets.
- FLICKR photography by Sid Graves
- FLICKR photography by Daniel Parales
- TICKET SARASOTA photography by Carla Varisco-Williams
- THIS WEEK IN SARASOTA photography by Nick Friedman
- DON411.COM review by Christine Schlapfer
- EXAMINER photography by Deborah Bell
More Major Props:
- Robin Eiseman, thank you for such a fun and wonderful poster for this year! You nailed it woman!
- To my generous vendors who supplied coupons and delicious crafty gifts for the tote bags, thank you! Major thank you, because people really did come early to get their hands on that Atomic tote bag.
- To the vendors who donated items for the Cat Depot raffle, thank you! Between the raffle and the merch that the Cat Depot sold, they raised $1K to support their shelter.
- To the generous vendors who supplied items for the free raffle in the Bay Front room, thank you!
- Admission volunteers, thank you to the Ringling madeby gallery volunteers, you were wonderful and I am grateful for the time you took out of your weekend for Atomic. To my friends who were there as back up, thank you, I appreciate your time and friendship.
- Thank you Fringe Spa & Salon for making the Cat Depot raffle models look so lovely. Welcome to America and better yet, welcome to Sarasota!
- DJ Iche aka Buckroe Skillz, you rocked us out for two days, thanks for all of your hard work and making a little girl happy by playing her request for a song we won't mention. Ya big softie (but seriously, don't mess with Ray!)
- To my partner Guy, I would not want to do this show without you. Thank you for working your butt off!
- GIANT THANK YOU'S to the Sarasota Municipal Auditorium staff. You are a pleasure to work with and I appreciate the eight years of letting Atomic take place in this fabulous building.
Atomic Applications go live in mid-April of 2014. 2014 Atomic show info will be posted after the New Year.
Hugs, Stitches and Happy New Year!