When it comes to celebrating holidays, there is no better combination than family, food and friends. Easter is no exception. In fact Easter has two distinct traditional meals: the Easter Brunch and Easter Dinner.
We surveyed a number of Sarasota restaurants to see what specials might be offered. Although many restaurants will be closed for Easter, there is still a wide assortment open for your choosing. Here is what we found:
- , 1917 South Osprey Avenue, Sarasota, FL 34239
Easter Sunday Brunch, 10:30-4:00, $29 per person. Regular menu starting at 4:00pm
- , 1287 First Street, Sarasota, FL 34236
Noon to 8:00pm, Sunday dinner. Regular menu with specials
- , 2001 Siesta Drive, Sarasota, FL 34239
Easter Sunday brunch 11:30am-3:00pm, 3 courses, $32.95 adults, $15.95 children, and regular menu through out the day.
- First Street Chop House, 1296 1st Street, Sarasota, FL 34236
Regular hours and menu, Sunday Brunch 11:30-2:00 and Dinner 5:00-9:00
- Ophelia's on the Bay, 9105 Midnight Pass Road, Siesta Key, FL 34242
Champagne Sunday Brunch, 10:00am-2:00pm, $30 per person
- , 1377 Main Street, Sarasota, FL 34236
Phone: 941-951-6272 Regular menu plus specials
- Salute! Ristorante-Enoteca, 23 North Lemon Avenue, Sarasota, FL 34236
Regular Sunday hours 4-10, regular menu plus some specials
- , 1371 Main Street Sarasota, FL 34236
3 course dinner includes bottle of wine $50/person 5:00pm-10:00pm
- , 2 Marina Plaza – Sarasota, Florida 34236
The Dining Room: The dinner menu will be featured all day (11:00AM-10:00PM) along with Easter Specials.
Deep Six Lounge: The lunch menu will be featured from 11:00AM to 4:00PM with the dinner menu starting at 4:00PM. Live music starting at 6:00PM.
Portside Patio: The patio menu all day starting at 11:00AM. Live music starting at 4:00PM.
Marina Jack II: Two cruises will be featured on Easter Sunday with live music. The cruises will be at the following times; 1:00PM-3:00PM and 6:30PM-8:30PM. Full buffet menu. Prices for cruises will be $59.95 per person plus tax (Kids under 9, $39.95) both prices include gratuity.
So if the quality of food is as important to you as the time spent with family and friends, you might want to consider one of the options above for you Easter celebration. Enjoy the holiday!