15% of proceeds will be donated to the Animal Rescue Coalition (ARC) of Sarasota
**Registration required – please see link below.**
Two-hour hands-on course on dog handling skills that can be applied to any dog, any age, any size. We work with you and your dog to achieve the following goals:
• Dog walking at your pace, paying attention to YOU
• Response to name (consistently in the presence of other dogs)
• Walking on a loose leash, ignoring distractions (no more pulling!)
• React appropriately to all people & dogs
• Subdued greetings to people & dogs
• No lunging, or jumping
• No hiding or cowering
Included with the program is training manualon how to maintain what you’ve learned. All of our programs are guaranteed to get results!
*Due to time constraints, dogs with bite history or pit/gladiator breeds will not be admitted. Private lessons for these dogs are available.