1. It's for the Sarasota Board of County Commissioners. They have several agenda items on the docket this week including a report of the county's procurement practices, additional funds for a BMX track and the adopting of next fiscal year's millage.
2. Free Mondays at the . The gallery, grounds and even the parking is free every Monday. Regular Admission is $25. The museum is open from 10am - 5pm.
3. NFL hall of famer and Tampa Bay Bucs legend Lee Roy Selmon was in Sarasota Saturday to speak with patrons at his restaurant. Selmon compared to the one he went through as a player in 1982. He said for athletes who feel like they are untouchable, the lockout can serve as a wake up call to plan for life after football.
4. J.W. Frye, the Sarasota resident biking from Key West to Alaska to benefit hospice, is nearing his goal. Last week and into Vancouver. Frye left Key West February 23 and expects to arrive in Prudhoe Bay, Alaska by the end of August.
5. On Wednesday that Sarasota City Commissioners are taking another long look at homeless issues at Five Points Park. They will discuss group feeding and the city's outdoor lodging policy. The meeting is a workshop and public comments will not be permitted.