Five people are facing prostitution charges as a result of a Jan. 23 bust by the Sarasota Police Department.
The following people have been charged:
- Catherine LaChance, 25, Prostitution 3rd or Subsequent Offense (Felony) and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia. Investigation 10th Street & Cocoanut Avenue
- Phyllis Goodleaf, 46, Prostitution. Investigation N. Tamiami Trail & Myrtle.
- Melissa Cowie, 28, Prostitution 3rd or Subsequent Offense (Felony) and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia. Investigation location N Washington Blvd & 10thStreet.
- Jessica Palmer, 32, Violation of Probation – Prostitution 3rd or Subsequent Offense and Felony Violation of Probation. Arrest location 2900 E. Tamiami Circle.
- Devereux Collins, 50, Prostitution. Investigation location 1100 block of N. Tamiami Trail.
Let Patch save you time. Get great local stories like this delivered right to your inbox or smartphone everyday with our free newsletter. Simple, fast sign-up here.