Knick's Tavern & Grill
Family owned and operated, Knick's Tavern & Grill boasts a cozy and charming atmosphere and is known as the area's "Cheers" … where everyone knows your name!
Knick's offers lunch and dinner menus with a wide assortment of appetizers, soups, salads, sandwiches, entrees and homemade desserts. Customers can expect 100-percent-certified Angus beef brand for their burgers, all-beef hot dogs and steak selections.
Specials are available daily, such as Monday's chicken pot pie, Wednesday's meat loaf and prime rib on Fridays. Knick's also has a large assortment of wines and beers to choose from. The restaurant even offers doggie-friendly outdoor dining!
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 11:30am - 11pm; Sat, 5:30pm - 11pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking and ramp access is available.
- Founding Date: January 2002
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Appetizers, soups, salads, sandwiches, entrees and homemade desserts, beer, wine
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.knickstavernandgrill.com/menus.htm
- Specialties: Angus beef burgers, all-beef hot dogs, New York strip steak
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fine dining, Fun
- Dress code: Casual
- Features: Outdoor seating
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- Bar type: Sports bar, Wine bar
- Bar Specialties: Beer, Wine