Shaner's Bar & Grill
Shaner's Bar & Grill was founded by Shane Rawley, an acclaimed pro baseball player. True to his roots, the menu features items such as Ball Park franks, Bronx meatball bomber and Pittsburgh steak sandwich. The restaurant has two parts - the quiet part with booths and tables, and the bar with TVs and games.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11:30am - 9pm; Fri, Sat, 11:30 - 11pm; Sun, noon - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: No ramp needed
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in
- Specialties: Ball Park franks, Bronx meatball bomber, Pittsburgh steak sandwich.
- Cuisine: American, Pizza
- Signature dishes: Pasta dinners, burgers
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Pizzas
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 29
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Singles scene