Walmart Neighborhood Market
While the Walmart on North Tamiami Trail is a downsized version of the Supercenter, the store still carries a broad variety of items, from produce to pet supplies.
The store features a self-service kiosk to print digital photos, Site To Store service, lottery tickets, key copies, self checkouts, pet food and supplies, cosmetics, a full-service pharmacy and more.
- Hours: Daily, 6am - 10pm Pharmacy Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-9pm; Saturday 9am-7pm, Sunday 10am-6pm. Pharmacy closed for lunch 1:30pm-2pm every day.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, EBT/Food Stamps, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Produce, Groceries, Cosmetics, Health and Beauty, Lottery, Beer, Wine, Pharmacy
- ATM: Yes
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Part of a chain: Yes
- Number of changing rooms: 0
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Kosher, Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Prepared foods
- Grocery services: Beer, Pharmacy, Wine
- Ice: Yes